SporeBase Forum
February 22, 2018, 10:58:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remember, we don't support anything pirated or illegally downloaded.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: A SporeCast just for hackers!  (Read 4336 times)
ivanee
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to ivanee

View Profile WWW
« on: September 27, 2008, 01:03:13 PM »

I made a hacking sporecast in case any of you would like to contribute.
URL: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=st-sc%3Asrch-ivanee

SporeCheater
Administrator
Officer
3518.05 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to SporeCheater

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 01:18:20 PM »

Nice, I just donít know if EA will not delete them Huh

ivanee
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to ivanee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 01:30:10 PM »

This is what EA cares about: MONEY
We all payed 50$-80$ or however many euros or yen to get this game. Do you really think EA would care THAT much about us hacking? As far as I know, they don't even have a banning system, as in you CAN'T get banned. Yes, they might delete the sporecast, but just don't worry.

SporeCheater
Administrator
Officer
3518.05 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 01:54:23 PM »

Yea, I know. Iím going to upload some when I get the chance. This week is hectic for me, first set of midterms.

TehGunk
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to TehGunk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »

Do you really think EA would care THAT much about us hacking?
Yesh!

Nick12506
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 08:16:01 PM »

They do have a banning system, if you do get banned you need to rebuy spore or get a pirated version & not go online.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 12:02:42 PM by ニック » Logged
cosmiccheese
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to cosmiccheese

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 06:33:46 PM »

they do have a banning system & if you do get banned you need to rebuy spore or get a pirated version & not go online

they do have a banning system like you said however the first offense is creature removed and a 7 day ban on your account.
the second my vary tho i never hear from people on the spore.com after the second time lol
TehGunk
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to TehGunk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 07:34:27 PM »

they do have a banning system & if you do get banned you need to rebuy spore or get a pirated version & not go online

they do have a banning system like you said however the first offense is creature removed and a 7 day ban on your account.
the second my vary tho i never hear from people on the spore.com after the second time lol
Spore does not have a ban system, never will it. It isn't online, so it's not an unfair advantage to other people.

cosmiccheese
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to cosmiccheese

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 09:43:36 AM »

Spore does not have a ban system, never will it. It isn't online, so it's not an unfair advantage to other people.

actually if you use the sporepedia to upload you CAN have the account banned from use on spore.com google is your friend btw along with ea's faqs. also note the have a creation banned achievment and also note all the i wasn't able to use spore.com for a week after i got banned posts on various sites.
ivanee
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to ivanee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 04:35:02 AM »

actually if you use the sporepedia to upload you CAN have the account banned from use on spore.com google is your friend btw along with ea's faqs. also note the have a creation banned achievment and also note all the i wasn't able to use spore.com for a week after i got banned posts on various sites.

Yes, and do you believe EVERY little thing you hear from websites you searched up on Google? Plus, being banned from Spore probably isn't all that intense, I mean, what's the worst thing they would do? Like I said, you DID pay 50 or 80 US dollars for it. (I don't know how much it costs anywhere else in the world, for anyone who isn't in the United States.)

spodesgal
Marine Veteran
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to spodesgal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 08:16:37 PM »

Its might get deleted but not banned. They mostly care about about the private area monsters Tongue

Spode is the greatest Smiley
Grox are the cutest Cheesy
AnubisGrim
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to AnubisGrim

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 04:57:38 AM »

This is what EA cares about: MONEY
We all payed 50$-80$ or however many euros or yen to get this game. Do you really think EA would care THAT much about us hacking? As far as I know, they don't even have a banning system, as in you CAN'T get banned. Yes, they might delete the sporecast, but just don't worry.
my account was banned cause i had the free trial and accidentally uploaded a creature with pirated full cc parts XD... so yeah, you can be banned.
SporeCheater
Administrator
Officer
3518.05 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 09:11:55 PM »

Yea, thats a bit dif though, if you payed for the full version and put up asymetric or huge creatures I dont think they will ban you. If you put up private area monsters or things like that, its a different story. Also most of the new hacked creations wont even get onto the spore website since they contain "not installed parts" so there is no chance of getting banned for using those since they cant be shared.

Plasma
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Plasma

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 05:18:30 AM »

Bans last for a certain period of time, which increases per each banning.

However, they only ban inappropriate creations (aka: penismonsters) and creations that really really really shouldn't be there, such as creations that aren't actually creations at all (aka: that which doesn't concern you, because it's near-impossible to do so). They don't ban anything that has a hacked size or uses the asyimmetry mod or makes use of regular bugs, and creatures made using hacked parts don't upload.
So no, you won't get banned for the kind of hacking done here. However, you will get laughed at, because it's hard to make a hacked creature that doesn't actually suck really really badly!
spodesgal
Marine Veteran
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to spodesgal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »

Bans last for a certain period of time, which increases per each banning.

However, they only ban inappropriate creations (aka: penismonsters) and creations that really really really shouldn't be there, such as creations that aren't actually creations at all (aka: that which doesn't concern you, because it's near-impossible to do so). They don't ban anything that has a hacked size or uses the asyimmetry mod or makes use of regular bugs, and creatures made using hacked parts don't upload.
So no, you won't get banned for the kind of hacking done here. However, you will get laughed at, because it's hard to make a hacked creature that doesn't actually suck really really badly!

So true i noticed its hard makeing not ugly asymetric since its hard to get the arms and legs looking good and haveing a 75 pound head doesnt help ether Tongue

Spode is the greatest Smiley
Grox are the cutest Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
Ernestino44 (45), valyreib (40), n3ilwryt (37), pumpcanada8 (40), francislamb11 (40), AudiRS3maniac (32), teeth14david (40), Nato (22), Wolfy D (26), foofiegoo444 (38)