SporeBase Forum
January 18, 2018, 08:06:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: BUMPing - Always remember to check posts dates before replying to a topic! If the last post was several months ago, you should probably leave it alone.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to be a SporeBase Mod  (Read 29757 times)
SporeCheater
Administrator
Officer
3518.05 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to SporeCheater

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2010, 09:15:55 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to tell you all of a great opportunity to be a SporeBase Mod. This is no easy task though. We are looking to expand to hacks and mods for other games. This means that I will create a thread for a game that you would like to take charge of.

For example, if you would like to be a Mod for the Sims games, you could perhaps find some TSearch or Cheat Engine hacks for it. You could also make a collection of available mods for it, or even better, make your own mods for it. You would be in charge of moderating the posts of the thread/threads.

I am very open to most games, but please no MMORPG games, as much as I would love to expand into that gaming area, SporeBase would could into legal issues. (I will check if we could somehow do it)

Please post in here and do not message me directly. I am currently having graduate school interviews and might not be able to get back to you as fast as some of the Global Mods and Administrative Assistants might.

Hope to hear from some of you!
SporeCheater

SporeCheater
Administrator
Officer
3518.05 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 09:35:33 PM »

Yup, you would be in charge of the thread for the game and what hacks/mods/tricks get placed there. But you must show you have some experience in hacking/moding the game first.

42 of Chaos' Old Account
Account is currently banned due to hacking investigations
Lieutenant
10480.05 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to 42 of Chaos' Old Account

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 11:09:54 PM »

Yep. This was what the second bit of news in my srs bsns thread was. You like?
We are slowly expanding from spore, so this will be one of many that will come over some time...
42 of Chaos' Old Account
Lieutenant
10480.05 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 11:22:55 PM »

NOTE TO ALL ENTERING PEOPLE: YOU CANNOT GET A HACK/CHEAT OF THE INTERNET AND CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. IWE WILL BE SEARCHING ANY HACKS/CHEATS YOU CLAIM AS YOUR OWN ON THE INTERNET.
Yep.
And if we find you taking someone's hack and claiming it as yours...
well...
lets just say the consequences will be quite devastating.
Yes, quite.
JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

Member from 2009 (lurks on occasion)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 01:59:14 PM »

Gah do u have to make ur own mods?

SporeCheater
Administrator
Officer
3518.05 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 10:48:30 AM »

The point is to successfully add other games to the hacks list. If people who are already mods want to help achieve this, than so be it. If a game is added and than nothing is done hack/mod wise, there is a good chance it will be removed from the forums.

SporeCheater
Administrator
Officer
3518.05 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 08:42:38 PM »

I would, except I'm perfectly happy being a normal member Cheesy  you guys listen to me usually anyways.  Although, if you'd like, I'll dig up some mods and stuff I have lying around in my computer...

Yea sure. I am fine with people making a collection of mods they themselves have not made. Although they have to:
1) Give credit to the maker, if the maker has a site, than post a link to it and dont just upload the mod to here.
2) Make a tutorial on how to install the mods for the game of choice.

SporeCheater
Administrator
Officer
3518.05 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 07:08:23 PM »

it's funny how we said that we would get all into modding and hacking sims3 but nothing happened because no-one on here bought it!

I did! Cheesy Sporecheater too i think. Of course I bought it pira *KAOS THROWS BAN HAMMER!* OH FU---

Yea I have it. I have found a couple of hacks. I think I posted them on here (Bearded baby hack). Once I am done with this semester I hope to have a good month where I can do some more hacking.

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 04:08:51 AM »

Since people are having trouble ill try to make some mods on Halo 3, i may find it extremely impossible though.

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 04:43:57 AM »

it's funny how we said that we would get all into modding and hacking sims3 but nothing happened because no-one on here bought it!

I did! Cheesy Sporecheater too i think. Of course I bought it pira *KAOS THROWS BAN HAMMER!* OH FU---

Yea I have it. I have found a couple of hacks. I think I posted them on here (Bearded baby hack). Once I am done with this semester I hope to have a good month where I can do some more hacking.

sounds good, I probably missed them whilst I was gone.
Actually I remember it and think you were still around when it happend, it was not too long after Sims 3 was released.

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 05:30:35 AM »

ok, fine then, I was wrong, but really not many people here did buy sims3 did they, and I'm not counting nicmaster because he didn't buy it
I was goin 2 4 Xmas but got cod:mw2 instead.

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 03:33:02 PM »

I could do well in this if you didn't need to create the hacks... Tbh with our spore ones we didn't create a fair few of them that we post.

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 12:22:21 AM »

I could do well in this if you didn't need to create the hacks... Tbh with our spore ones we didn't create a fair few of them that we post.

And that's all well and good, as long as you give credit to the person that did.
OH! Great bro! Ill give full credit xD

Does it have to be on PC or can it also be xbox? And also what if the hack is already done for you, say a hacked map, does that count?

42 of Chaos' Old Account
Lieutenant
10480.05 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 05:31:45 AM »

It should definately be kept to that
Agreed.

All in favour say 'I'

-*I!* Is heard in the distance-
Excellent ^.^

Moving on, it seems that this isn't going very fast, so I be changing the rules a little bit. First person to make a significant sporebase exclusive mod will have high priority when being chosen. That means mods that are made AFTER this post. Updates for mods don't count as new mods.
JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2010, 10:16:48 PM »

Oh no problem, I'll get some games up soon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
squash45napkin (42), land9robin (38), slipdancer28 (42), beetauthor5 (41), june7double (37), lunch25kidney (39), gray57store (39), golf2virgo (41), fly0rate (39), winter19women (34), bubble15ship (36), silk56move (40), streampaint72 (39), Ray (218), sofa68carol (42), gander7age (37), coachcrocus89 (37), llama4notify (43), bitecare71 (37), tire82detail (41), regretfaucet2 (35), vacuumnews2 (36), pig46chance (36), Mike2 (38), Salabasama (28), AsteriskExpert (45), Calista59 (41)