SporeBase Forum
January 16, 2018, 01:28:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: NOTICE: Outlook email addresses have been universally banned due to an endless wave of bots using this email provider. If you made an account using Outlook and got swept up by the wildcard ban, feel free to rejoin using a more common email provider such as Gmail, etc.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkspore: next spore game or expansion  (Read 30709 times)
Robotech
Marine Veteran
1205.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Robotech

Go, historical and nostalgia-inducing games!!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2010, 11:28:22 AM »

There are a lot of rights and more wrongs here. Official name: Darkspore Gore: Yes, Blood. Kiddie game: I think you know if there's gore. Been ruined by gore: yes. Different Galaxy: no Plot: some evil guy infecting people with the new Darkspore element.
its not spore.

also

personally i hate the cartoonyness of spore...

*cough*youactwaytoomuchlikebrr*cough*

1. Who's brr?
2. I never mention the cartoonyness of Spore.
not naming first thing figure it out.

you said its going to be ruined by gore.

real life HAS GORE.

not having gore = cartoony.
Gore is NOT I repeat NOT an everyday thing! It's on the news when someone is killed in a gory fight! A game isn't cartoony if it doesnt have gore. You're just another gore-corrupted freak. This forum is for KIDS! Not gore-loving sickos! So delete your account and play Call of Duty.
this forum stopped being for kids years ago.

also im not gore-loving.

its just stupid that theres not any when you blast something to bits with a machine gun.

It is not stupid. It's because it's for kids. Not having blood when something is blasted to bits is to stay kid-friendly. If you're such a hardcore gamer you of all people should know that the first games of history were for kids. Spore is partly trying to keep that history alive. Gore is for the 21st century idiot games like Halo and Call of Duty. I feel sick just capitalizing the names. If there's no gore in Spore why do you play? No gore is not stupid. What if the thing you're blasting doesn't need blood? Every creature you see is alien, so you don't know they need blood. You know they don't if it has Bot Parts. How about you quit Spore, and wait till February when DARKspore comes out?
Darkspore will be even WORSE.
Spore is not trying to keep ANYTHING alive, it's trying to make an easy buck out of a simple concept which has been around since th dawn of time.

i agree, spore was a huge letdown and will always be terrible, especially when will wright left, i bet he left because he didn't want to be called a sellout with his craptastic game.

Spore is a great game. And if you don't play Spore why are you on here? To insult people? I don't care what you think about anything, including your idiot brain. And by the way, what ever happened to imagination? "everything needs organs" Imagination lets anything happen. And you know what? Your imagination is corrupted with swearing creepy and gory thoughts. Spore is a great game which lets everyone share their thoughts and lets others grasp what goes on in your mind. But that's only for the ones with good imaginations, unlike you. Guess what? You can't tick me off anymore. You know why? BYE!

Nicmaster
Marine Recruit
489.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Nicmaster

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2010, 01:29:25 PM »

There are a lot of rights and more wrongs here. Official name: Darkspore Gore: Yes, Blood. Kiddie game: I think you know if there's gore. Been ruined by gore: yes. Different Galaxy: no Plot: some evil guy infecting people with the new Darkspore element.
its not spore.

also

personally i hate the cartoonyness of spore...

*cough*youactwaytoomuchlikebrr*cough*

1. Who's brr?
2. I never mention the cartoonyness of Spore.
not naming first thing figure it out.

you said its going to be ruined by gore.

real life HAS GORE.

not having gore = cartoony.
Gore is NOT I repeat NOT an everyday thing! It's on the news when someone is killed in a gory fight! A game isn't cartoony if it doesnt have gore. You're just another gore-corrupted freak. This forum is for KIDS! Not gore-loving sickos! So delete your account and play Call of Duty.
this forum stopped being for kids years ago.

also im not gore-loving.

its just stupid that theres not any when you blast something to bits with a machine gun.

It is not stupid. It's because it's for kids. Not having blood when something is blasted to bits is to stay kid-friendly. If you're such a hardcore gamer you of all people should know that the first games of history were for kids. Spore is partly trying to keep that history alive. Gore is for the 21st century idiot games like Halo and Call of Duty. I feel sick just capitalizing the names. If there's no gore in Spore why do you play? No gore is not stupid. What if the thing you're blasting doesn't need blood? Every creature you see is alien, so you don't know they need blood. You know they don't if it has Bot Parts. How about you quit Spore, and wait till February when DARKspore comes out?
Darkspore will be even WORSE.
Spore is not trying to keep ANYTHING alive, it's trying to make an easy buck out of a simple concept which has been around since th dawn of time.

i agree, spore was a huge letdown and will always be terrible, especially when will wright left, i bet he left because he didn't want to be called a sellout with his craptastic game.

Spore is a great game. And if you don't play Spore why are you on here? To insult people? I don't care what you think about anything, including your idiot brain. And by the way, what ever happened to imagination? "everything needs organs" Imagination lets anything happen. And you know what? Your imagination is corrupted with swearing creepy and gory thoughts. Spore is a great game which lets everyone share their thoughts and lets others grasp what goes on in your mind. But that's only for the ones with good imaginations, unlike you. Guess what? You can't tick me off anymore. You know why? BYE!

Actualy, you can use imagination for anything. My imagination says this: "I want a creature with eight arms, one leg coming out of his face and five eyes. A catoony face and feathers and enormous hands. Also, I want that blood to come out after he gets ****ed up by a giant, dinosaur like creature. That would be great." It would be great. I mean, you are making a creature walk arround somewhere and then this other creature crushes the first creature with his feet. then all the thingies in the inside of the first creature come out and the second creatures goes OMNOMNOM.
Nicmaster
Marine Recruit
489.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Nicmaster

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2010, 01:45:57 PM »

as in
I always want to flame the guy.

speaking of failtroll's

here's some of the PM's he's sent to me, sadly I have no clue why stuff doesnt save to my outbox.

i would have posted my responses. i posted what i thought they were, does that count?

I still read the posts on this, you idiot.

And you think he doesn't know that? Also, borg (Nny) is not spamming, although you can say he is trolling...not much actually....

The forum is called sporebase, but, as you can see, there are many posts and sections for other games too. In fact, in the last few months, sporebase was trying to expand to other games.
Kaos
PM me if you need help with anything
Administrator
Captain
6606.30 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Kaos

Watching out for everyone.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2010, 08:26:25 PM »

Massive flames removed.
Archer, until I saw this topic I was going to remove your warning. Yeah, not any more.
Come ON guys! So what, you find Sporian annoying. You know WHY he's annoying to you? Because you keep picking fights with him!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 08:26:36 PM by Kaos » Logged

Slender Man
(Banned by Request)
Captain
11393.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Slender Man

This is clever.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2010, 09:45:20 PM »

no... its not because we keep picking fights with him, he's just annoying.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about these, I had them disabled for the longest time...
.:Archer-250:.
2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to .:Archer-250:.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2010, 03:42:53 AM »

Massive flames removed.
Archer, until I saw this topic I was going to remove your warning. Yeah, not any more.
Come ON guys! So what, you find Sporian annoying. You know WHY he's annoying to you? Because you keep picking fights with him!

he just speaks something like "gore is stupid, BLOOD IS STUPID" and such...

1st. He can't live without blood to circulate oxygen, nutrients and move waste matters.
2nd. If he doesn't want to be flamed, he can keep some extreme opinions to himself.
3rd. He's being a target for flame... can we choose to unsee his posts?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:43:02 AM by Archer » Logged

The End Crowns the Work. Even if it's that shitty.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff! YES! THAT INCLUDES YOU, JEWS!
Robotech
Marine Veteran
1205.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Robotech

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2010, 08:23:53 AM »

Massive flames removed.

1st. He can't live without blood to circulate oxygen, nutrients and move waste matters.
2nd. If he doesn't want to be flamed, he can keep some extreme opinions to himself.
1st. Gore is stupid and blood is stupid when it is seen pouring out of someone because they are being killed. I don't mind it in me, or when it's just a little cut, but when it's gushing out... 2nd. Plus one of you started it because I pointed out some facts about Darkspore.
3rd. I only reply because you post offensive messages.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:25:13 AM by Suporian Prime » Logged

Slender Man
(Banned by Request)
Captain
11393.70 Spice

View Inventory

This is clever.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2010, 08:59:36 AM »

offensive messages.
...ilaughed...

Robotech
Marine Veteran
1205.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Robotech

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2010, 09:00:49 AM »

You're laughing because I am offended about your posts?

Slender Man
(Banned by Request)
Captain
11393.70 Spice

View Inventory

This is clever.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2010, 09:02:12 AM »

You're laughing because I am offended about your posts?
more or less the word "offended"

it always makes me laugh, those who can be offended SHOULD be offended.

Kaos
PM me if you need help with anything
Administrator
Captain
6606.30 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Kaos

Watching out for everyone.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2010, 03:37:04 PM »

Massive flames removed.

1) Unimportant.
2+3) So basically you are saying that if he doesn't want people to flame him, he shouldn't be easy to flame? Kind of a double standard there. He has his opinion, you have yours. If he is being inappropriate about it, he will be dealt with. Flaming at him doesn't solve things.

2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2010, 05:47:58 PM »

Massive flames removed.

1) Unimportant.
2+3) So basically you are saying that if he doesn't want people to flame him, he shouldn't be easy to flame? Kind of a double standard there. He has his opinion, you have yours. If he is being inappropriate about it, he will be dealt with. Flaming at him doesn't solve things.
okay. I'll imagine he doesn't exist.

I understand about how his opinions are to him (yes I do so don't you f♥cking argue with me, suporian) but we already KNOW that darkspore sucks and I've seen his profile and KNOW that his favorite video games are pretty lame and bull-tish (go see for yourself). But to say something like "YOU ALL SHOULD DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND GO PLAY CoD/HALO/Counter Strike/GTA,etc."
is a sign saying "FLAME ME!!!".

so I'm going to imagine he doesn't exist, and I hope he thinks the same to me.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff! YES! THAT INCLUDES YOU, JEWS!
Robotech
Marine Veteran
1205.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Robotech

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2010, 06:21:12 PM »

Massive flames removed.

1) Unimportant.

I understand about how his opinions are to him (yes I do so don't you f♥cking argue with me, suporian) but we already KNOW that darkspore sucks and I've seen his profile and KNOW that his favorite video games are pretty lame and bull-tish (go see for yourself). But to say something like "YOU ALL SHOULD DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND GO PLAY CoD/HALO/Counter Strike/GTA,etc."

Another offensive message: "lame and ********* games". You know why? IT'S WITH MY OPINION! By the way, you already started flaming me before I said go and play Call of Duty. I'm sick and tired of messing around with you flaming losers. All you want to do is flame.

2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2010, 04:07:58 AM »

Massive flames removed.

1) Unimportant.

Another offensive message: "lame and ********* games". You know why? IT'S WITH MY OPINION! By the way, you already started flaming me before I said go and play Call of Duty. I'm sick and tired of messing around with you flaming losers. All you want to do is flame.

yes, I've already got 10th prestige on MW2 and am quite good at it.

I can't properly play Black Ops because the 200+ ping but I'm pretty okay with it.

EDIT: wait. "BEFORE"?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 04:52:27 AM by Archer » Logged

Nicmaster
Marine Recruit
489.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Nicmaster

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2010, 04:28:51 AM »

Another offensive message: "lame and ********* games".

They actually are bad games. I hate Spore Hero, and I'm sure those other wii games suck too. Although i'm okay with the Toy Story 2 game, I used to play it all the time.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
Oistin16 (49), Oscarweatherburn (49), DarkSideGrox (23), kentl3vy (37), quincebird1 (36), cone2sort (43), grasssleep5 (34), verse6net (37), yarn99motion (38), violawoolen82 (40), pullsheet7 (34), land9robin (39), deal08oval (41), coursefriday80 (34), james83bamboo (36), pink9neck (39), june7double (39), hobbscapr74 (41), cork69bush (41), haildeal1 (37), flesh8planet (34), print88magic (37), squash45napkin (36), coachcrocus89 (43), dew6pail (35), soda8sort (33), stewhoe9 (33), blousefloor98 (34), link37spear (35), Ray (218), Mike2 (38)