SporeBase Forum
February 22, 2018, 11:00:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please keep all Spore bug topics within the Spore Talk board, or Modding Spore if the problems are caused by mods.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone4  (Read 1951 times)
JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

Member from 2009 (lurks on occasion)

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2010, 01:40:20 AM »

Apple has just realized a new upgraded version of the iPhone, the cross between a ipod touch and a mobile phone has now gotten new features inside it to make it far more useable and easy.

My Review:
The brand new iPhone is bigger and thicker, looking more mobile in size and width but it is that way for a reason - the iPhone 4 has a much upgraded camera on the front, this new camera takes professional HD pictures/videos which you can now edit and design similar like to the DSi and Microsoft PowerPoint.
You can also get your beautiful new graphics to good use with new Video Calls and other inside apps only for the iPhone.
But the best feature of all which I love about it is App Multitasking. You can now use multiple apps at once, for example, I find it annoying using screenshots to cheat in my games and annoying to talk to your friends about something on internet or Youtube then having to exist all your chats to access the internet only to find your friends now offline when you return. You can now access multiple apps at one time, like eBuddy, Safari and Youtube or your Pictures and a game. They have not released much info on this Multitask system but I believe it will be similar to Tabs on Safari and most other browsers.
If you still want a iPhone and haven;t gotten one yet, I recommend this one, starting at the usual price of the old iPhone, $200, which as now lowered down to only $100.

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 02:47:42 AM »

My bad, got it mixed up, but yeah still awesome.

42 of Chaos' Old Account
Account is currently banned due to hacking investigations
Lieutenant
10480.05 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to 42 of Chaos' Old Account

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 06:57:07 AM »

I would gladly trade my existing phone and my ipod (after backing it up and deleting all the stuff off it of course) for one of these.
JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 11:42:36 PM »

True Rox but I still love them Tongue

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 11:29:22 PM »

Rox don't call us idiots.

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 06:15:48 AM »

Yes that was so awesome!!!!! We have to do it again tomorrow.

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 11:15:25 PM »

I don't know, I have something planned though you will see later...

ROM Hacker
Civilian
257.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to ROM Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 05:18:28 AM »

...You know that you can just jailbreak any iPhone and get the same features, but better, and even more functions...
For instance, Cydia has had multitasking for any gen iPhone/iPad for about one to two years now. And it's better than Apple's, because it shows you what is going on in each window.
Personally, I would wait for the iPhone 5. As the CEO of Microsoft said, the iPhone 4 is Apple's Vista. Meaning the iPhone 5 will be Apple's Windows 7!
Why would I wait? Antennagate, and Apple's horrible customer service. My dad wanted to get one of these, but when he asked those Apple "geniuses" at the store, they knew nothing. When he called Apple, they knew nothing. When he e-mailed Steve Jobs, he denied all problems and blamed them on the user (yes, apparently my father is important enough to warrant a reply from Mr. Jobs).
So wait for the iPhone 5.
Oh yeah, here's a hint: don't invest in Apple soon, because Mr. Jobs is old. If he dies/retires, then the stock will plummet.
42 of Chaos' Old Account
Account is currently banned due to hacking investigations
Lieutenant
10480.05 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to 42 of Chaos' Old Account

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 08:27:59 PM »

I find it interesting that if you hold the new iphone a certain way, the signal drops out major. And that apple told people who complained that they should just hold it a different way.
>.>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
Ernestino44 (45), valyreib (40), n3ilwryt (37), pumpcanada8 (40), francislamb11 (40), AudiRS3maniac (32), teeth14david (40), Nato (22), Wolfy D (26), foofiegoo444 (38)