SporeBase Forum
January 20, 2018, 09:02:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here on SporeBase, we don't have all that many rules, but those that we have you must abide by. Click here to make sure you know what's expected!

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Illogical Reasoning  (Read 55040 times)
.:Archer-250:.
2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to .:Archer-250:.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 01, 2012, 03:36:49 AM »

Oh come on, don't act like it's a new thing. We used to get Sifer attack ALL the time.

The End Crowns the Work. Even if it's that shitty.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff! YES! THAT INCLUDES YOU, JEWS!
Whismy
Here, ish.
Global Moderator
Officer
5098.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Whismy

Time flies.

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 01, 2012, 06:22:46 AM »

Oh come on, don't act like it's a new thing. We used to get Sifer attack ALL the time.
*nods*
ArcaneTherom
Marine Elite
2086.40 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to ArcaneTherom

Class A no lifer.

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 03, 2012, 06:23:02 PM »

Sifer attacks? *HAS NOT BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE*

Soon.
Lunamon
Marine Elite
3869.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Lunamon

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 03, 2012, 08:19:51 PM »

lol sifer
MaxDG1013
1st Commendation
Lieutenant
661.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MaxDG1013

"Weather forecast for tonight: dark." - Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 03, 2012, 11:08:59 PM »

Ok. disregard.. He hasn't a MOTIVE! I'm pretty sure that 3D WOULDN'T come back after being banned. Considering he is a troll that may happen but nonetheless THINK ABOUT IT!

Of course he has a motive. He likes to troll, no? Why not troll the staff that kicked him out by ban evading and trying badly (on purpose) to mask it? Hiding his ID just enough that we cannot definitively identify him, even though it's plain obvious who he is, is a pretty good way to do so.
you do realize he's been with us for years. He wouldn't only want to be here to troll. He's not that stupid anyway. If he wants to stay with us, which I'm sure he does, he wouldn't go and get himself banned again. I'm sure hes not laughing at you all, but rather disappointed in you for thinking he only wants to be here as an annoyance.

Lunamon
Marine Elite
3869.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Lunamon

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 04, 2012, 12:05:20 AM »

Ok. disregard.. He hasn't a MOTIVE! I'm pretty sure that 3D WOULDN'T come back after being banned. Considering he is a troll that may happen but nonetheless THINK ABOUT IT!

Of course he has a motive. He likes to troll, no? Why not troll the staff that kicked him out by ban evading and trying badly (on purpose) to mask it? Hiding his ID just enough that we cannot definitively identify him, even though it's plain obvious who he is, is a pretty good way to do so.
you do realize he's been with us for years. He wouldn't only want to be here to troll. He's not that stupid anyway. If he wants to stay with us, which I'm sure he does, he wouldn't go and get himself banned again. I'm sure hes not laughing at you all, but rather disappointed in you for thinking he only wants to be here as an annoyance.

He was already banned and allowed to come back
ArcaneTherom
Marine Elite
2086.40 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to ArcaneTherom

Class A no lifer.

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 04, 2012, 12:48:58 AM »

SIFER ATTACKS SOMEONE ANSWER... Just stick to the plan when he makes a new account keep banning the moment you know it's him.

Soon.
.:Archer-250:.
2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to .:Archer-250:.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 04, 2012, 07:20:30 AM »

SIFER ATTACKS SOMEONE ANSWER... Just stick to the plan when he makes a new account keep banning the moment you know it's him.

Well let's see if D3 uses the old logo.

What? It worked with Sifer and goatse Tongue

The End Crowns the Work. Even if it's that shitty.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff! YES! THAT INCLUDES YOU, JEWS!
MaxDG1013
1st Commendation
Lieutenant
661.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MaxDG1013

"Weather forecast for tonight: dark." - Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 04, 2012, 10:04:54 AM »

He was already banned and allowed to come back
Yes, but he doesn't go here JUST to troll. It's a habit of his. For all we know it's just his personality, sometimes being a jerk, sometimes being a total smartass.

Lucifer
« Reply #414 on: May 12, 2012, 05:31:55 PM »

This is the facts. Although I wasn't D3, I was think along those last lines for the entire time I was watching you.
Robertshadow
Marine Veteran
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Robertshadow

Whatever you do... do NOT trust yourself...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: July 08, 2013, 02:43:40 PM »

2d left of this comment... ANIMATED 2D NYAN CAT  Cool

do grox use laser eyes and sucker punch?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
ouncehelium6 (33), squash45napkin (40), crackbook5 (41), pumpcanada8 (39), coachcrocus89 (33), milkmatch6 (33), slipdancer28 (35), llama4notify (36), golf2virgo (35), bubble9mom (34), cousin6dry (35), stoolstring48 (39), radish22beet (42), subway76trunk (42), bakeryweeder34 (40), tennis5beaver (41), string45print (38), celeryroof4 (37), peaceneedle7 (35), scentoffer1 (39), locust9willow (33), peak5yard (37), lockhour0 (34), Mike2 (38), thomasbail87 (41), Salabasama (28), AsteriskExpert (45), Calista59 (41), holiegav (37)