SporeBase Forum
July 25, 2017, 08:34:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here on SporeBase, we don't have all that many rules, but those that we have you must abide by. Click here to make sure you know what's expected!

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  
Author Topic: PlatinumSpore (Incl Corps Mod!)  (Read 87482 times)
Livigo
Civilian
43.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Livigo

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2015, 02:30:42 PM »

I think Platinum spore is compatible with all patches at this point.
I don't think it is. I had it in the newest version with GA, and about nothing worked. Plus I read past posts, and it doesn't look promising.

Yes it works, and it yes it is compatible, maybe you installed in the wrong folder, here is the correct path: Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1/Data
Livigo
Civilian
43.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Livigo

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2015, 02:33:17 PM »

Yo Vexx, you may know me from the KSP forums as zgrillo2004. I just installed this game after a 6 year hiatus

but yea, anyways
I installed your mod and I have a problem with the mod. apparently the vision of your empire lines disappears a short distance from you ship. for instance when I move away from my empire, the lines and the colony dots disappear and this is a nuisance to me because I dont know where Im going without the lines. Is this a bug or is this a issue with my GPU?

Im using a GTX650TiBoost and I have updated to the latest version of spore. and yes this is being played with GA which is also updated.

If you dont know what im talking about here is a picture to prove it

I have the same Bug and yes it is this Mod, if uninstall it will revert, so far no fix for it. I tink is a SETI tool Bug.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:17:50 PM by Livigo » Logged
Shrooblord
Civilian
55.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Shrooblord

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2017, 09:18:10 PM »

As far as I'm aware, that's pretty standard Spore behaviour... It goes away once you start getting Interstellar Drive upgrades, cause the Empire lines only show when you're in travel distance of at least two Empire stars. Might also be a minor bug that only happens with tiny empires... either way, should go away pretty soon. Always remember you can use Backspace to turn the camera to face home.
Actually, the mod author replied about that "bug".

I know it's been years, but this is for the future of the Internet to find. x)
And no, I wouldn't post *just* for that. I have something else to say:

---

So I've been playing Platinum Spore in Space Stage for a bit and I'm totally in love with it. It's amazing!!
However, I was quite surprised to find something in the game that... I... had made... years ago. Like years and years ago. I'm talking 2011 years ago.
There's this category of collectibles found on planets that are basically buildings. When you beam one up, it turns out it's an "abducted corporation". Now I assume these are hommages to other mods/authors/people of sorts.

You can imagine my surprise when I found out that one of the corps is... mine??? There is one faction called The Grub which uses a picture that I myself have created/photoshopped in a time now long since passed.

I was just curious... why is this image and The Grub in the game? I thought it's lovely and fantastic to see my own creation in there, but even more curious as to know why I've been picked to be featured in this way. Wink

Shrooblord
Todayisyesterday
Civilian
10.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Todayisyesterday

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2017, 06:08:03 AM »

Just registered to post this.
The download link on the first page doesn't work.
Since I'm sure someone will stumble upon this page, here's the download links directly ripped from the steam thread:

Download links:
Untested development version: (potentially unstable, buggy, and with undocumented changes, but perhaps with new things?)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2ypacbnsdyhpm7/PlatinumSpore_Latest.package?dl=0

Latest stable version (2.0.5)
English: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpl1g4eubklcw4y/PlatinumSpore_2.0.5.zip?dl=0
Russian: https://www.dropbox.com/s/66laaifyqdv05v2/PlatinumSpore_RU_2.0.5.zip?dl=0

Installation:
Place the .Package file in your Steam\steamapps\common\spore\Data AND DataEP1 folders.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 06:09:04 AM by Todayisyesterday » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
Roan046 (45), letyxia (30), Danmeister (20), Bliss179 (44), Sebastiandacre (44), asiilk (31), dariochatten80 (39), beatpike41 (42), kettle62silk (42), fibercymbal64 (33), Balint28 (39), Hymanjesse (32), Lara167 (39), gregrox (18), M5000 (24), winfredwitt37 (39), andykim921 (42), emitch42 (37)