SporeBase Forum
January 20, 2018, 08:54:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read this thread before making question threads regarding Spore bugs. http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?topic=5246.0
Any additional topics asking about problems covered by that FAQ will be treated as spam and deleted.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: [1.8.x]Super Mario World Texture Pack  (Read 44633 times)
Ivy
3rd Commendation - Respected Member
Strategic Expert
4551.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Ivy

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2011, 03:03:52 PM »

Front page, in the screenies section.

Whismy
Here, ish.
Global Moderator
Officer
5098.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Whismy

Time flies.

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2011, 07:00:52 PM »

New version means new mobs, and new textures.

My suggestions:

Endermen: ...I'll get back to you on that one.
Silverfish: Spinies maybe? Maybe tiny wrigglers? Hard to think of one that would match the shape.
Poisonous/cave spiders: Arantulas. No, I don't mean scuttle bugs. Arantulas: http://www.mariowiki.com/Arantula
Magma Cube (Fire slime): You gotta use a podoboo for this. http://www.mariowiki.com/Podoboo
Blaze: ...Also get back to me on that one.
Mooshroom: Depends on what you have for cows.
Villager: Toads.
Snow Golem: There are snowmen from Super Mario 64, try and use them.
3DRoxZon
« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2011, 05:10:58 AM »

My suggestions:

Silverfish: Spinies maybe? Maybe tiny wrigglers? Hard to think of one that would match the shape.
Poisonous/cave spiders: Arantulas. No, I don't mean scuttle bugs. Arantulas: http://www.mariowiki.com/Arantula
Magma Cube (Fire slime): You gotta use a podoboo for this. http://www.mariowiki.com/Podoboo
Would you have to retexture the pumpkin for golems?
Ivy
Strategic Expert
4551.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Ivy

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM »

My suggestions:

Would you have to retexture the pumpkin for golems?

Idk if Snow Golems have a snowman.png or something, or that they just use block textures. I'll find out soon though. :p

Basil!
1st Commendation
Reporter
Lieutenant
7048.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Basil!

This is me...

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »

Fire snakes for blaze.

(click to show/hide)
Eleight
Marine Recruit
851.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Eleight

Creator of LJ's Pack

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2011, 01:44:54 PM »

Idk if Snow Golems have a snowman.png or something, or that they just use block textures. I'll find out soon though. :p

Yeah, it has it's own texture. =) This texture pack is really going well. I'd suggest you work on the items for now and leave the terrain for later. Trust me, once you get on a roll with the items, your motivation will fire right up and you'll feel compelled to carry out the rest of the work with ease. =) As for me, it wasn't until I had worked on the initial items that I discovered my over-simplicity in my terrain, and, therefore, improved the entire pack through it like that.

This pack is really great. I just can't use it at this point because it's missing so many things. I'd help, but I can't do your style. Tongue I over-stylize it in my own way.

Check out my texture pack over at:[16x][1.9pre4]
Ivy
Strategic Expert
4551.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Ivy

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2011, 07:52:07 PM »

Yeah, it has it's own texture. =) This texture pack is really going well. I'd suggest you work on the items for now and leave the terrain for later. Trust me, once you get on a roll with the items, your motivation will fire right up and you'll feel compelled to carry out the rest of the work with ease. =) As for me, it wasn't until I had worked on the initial items that I discovered my over-simplicity in my terrain, and, therefore, improved the entire pack through it like that.

This pack is really great. I just can't use it at this point because it's missing so many things. I'd help, but I can't do your style. Tongue I over-stylize it in my own way.

The thing is, I have absolutely no idea what the items would be. It'd be impossible to base them all off the limited assortment that SMW has.

Eleight
Marine Recruit
851.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Eleight

Creator of LJ's Pack

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2012, 02:24:13 AM »

Mmm, yeah, I see your point... =/

Check out my texture pack over at:[16x][1.9pre4]
MangoJuice
Official Beverage Inspector
Global Moderator
Strategic Assistant
12626.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MangoJuice

Probably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2012, 12:26:55 PM »

How's this going?

Ivy
Strategic Expert
4551.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Ivy

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2012, 12:36:52 PM »

I'm kinda out of textures from SMW, lol. I've been working on Faithful and such though, so those should be updated soon.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
ouncehelium6 (33), squash45napkin (40), crackbook5 (41), pumpcanada8 (39), coachcrocus89 (33), milkmatch6 (33), slipdancer28 (35), llama4notify (36), golf2virgo (35), bubble9mom (34), cousin6dry (35), stoolstring48 (39), radish22beet (42), subway76trunk (42), bakeryweeder34 (40), tennis5beaver (41), string45print (38), celeryroof4 (37), peaceneedle7 (35), scentoffer1 (39), locust9willow (33), peak5yard (37), lockhour0 (34), Mike2 (38), thomasbail87 (41), Salabasama (28), AsteriskExpert (45), Calista59 (41), holiegav (37)