SporeBase Forum
January 17, 2018, 11:40:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read this thread before making question threads regarding Spore bugs. http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?topic=5246.0
Any additional topics asking about problems covered by that FAQ will be treated as spam and deleted.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: And...the Verdict...  (Read 13532 times)
.:Archer-250:.
2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to .:Archer-250:.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2011, 03:09:47 AM »

I want you guys to think for a minute about who the real victim was.

Sure, everyone suffered. But...all you lost were some numbers under your screen names, and all you had to do was make a new account and start over. Jake could not come back for months, and he lost something much worse than some posts and spice: he lost the respect of his former friends for something he didn't do. Don't you think that he lost much, much more than you did?

Even if he doesn't show it, I know that Jake is suffering a lot inside from this whole incident. You're complaining about some inanimate numbers that were killed, but could care less about his feelings. I'm disgusted.

I'm OK with that.

Did you read any of my posts following that? I can now understand why losing your posts would be upsetting to you (it was distressful to me at first, but I decided that it was not the end of the world, and let it go), but please don't act like Jake is the big baddie here and that you (collectively speaking) are the only ones who suffered.

Jake started to act inappropriately later on because he had a load of stress in real life, and I know that this incident hasn't helped any.

I think you misunderstood

Let me put it in simpler terms

"I don't care about it"

The End Crowns the Work. Even if it's that shitty.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff! YES! THAT INCLUDES YOU, JEWS!
Amber
MISUSE OF AA PRIVILEGES HERE
Administrative Assistant
Captain
1370.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Amber

Mountain Dew is my life's blood

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2011, 02:19:19 PM »

Gotcha.

MaxDG1013
1st Commendation
Lieutenant
661.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MaxDG1013

"Weather forecast for tonight: dark." - Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2011, 08:29:39 PM »

Okay, so the verdict is that he's "Semi-Guilty".

So he didn't do that for all we know, but what else should we do about it now?

Kaos
PM me if you need help with anything
Administrator
Captain
6606.30 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Kaos

Watching out for everyone.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2011, 08:30:35 PM »

Okay, so the verdict is that he's "Semi-Guilty".

So he didn't do that for all we know, but what else should we do about it now?
He served a three month ban, I think it's safe to say that he's been duly punished.

SporeCheater
Administrator
Officer
3518.05 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to SporeCheater

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2011, 09:42:50 PM »

Let the past be the past. Jake is back so lets just move on. No people of any power on this site are to ever give their passwords out for any reason, so we should not have any more issues. Also due to the events that took place, Jake will never be granted any level of moderator status and will simply be a member. So please, no more arguing over this.
Thank you,
SporeCheater

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

Member from 2009 (lurks on occasion)

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »

Fair enough, we are all settled now.

MangoJuice
Official Beverage Inspector
Global Moderator
Strategic Assistant
12626.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MangoJuice

Probably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2011, 03:13:45 PM »

Let the past be the past. Jake is back so lets just move on. No people of any power on this site are to ever give their passwords out for any reason, so we should not have any more issues. Also due to the events that took place, Jake will never be granted any level of moderator status and will simply be a member. So please, no more arguing over this.
Thank you,
SporeCheater
Welcome back. :3

Ivy
3rd Commendation - Respected Member
Reporter
Strategic Expert
4551.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Ivy

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2011, 03:38:39 PM »

He's online mostly, he just infrequently posts, with all the IRL and admin forum stuff going on.

SporeCheater
Administrator
Officer
3518.05 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to SporeCheater

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2011, 04:31:25 PM »

Yea, sorry for not really being a part of the community. I do check often to make sure everything is going well and read the posts. Kaos is doing a great job so I can focus on my graduate school work (which is a lot!). Just finished my first semester today, next one starts the in about week (10-16.6% done with my PhD, depending on when I finish).

Slender Man
(Banned by Request)
Captain
11393.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Slender Man

This is clever.

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2011, 04:48:35 PM »

I have but one word to say of the topic of lost posts/memories: Wote.

Anyway, it's good to see you back Jake.
What surprises me (and also Kaos, as he bought up the point with me earlier) is how nearly all of you, at first, were blaming Jake only and not anyone else. Now, you blame the hacker, but no one else (save for a few of you who think it was jake).
Not that it affects anything, but you did miss out someone, who contributed (accidentally) to this.
There's a difference between accidentally contributing, and destroying the whole site, on purpose. which one do we care about more?

Oh, yeah, I forgot about these, I had them disabled for the longest time...
Kaos
Administrator
Captain
6606.30 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Kaos

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2011, 04:50:30 PM »

What surprises me (and also Kaos, as he bought up the point with me earlier) is how nearly all of you, at first, were blaming Jake only and not anyone else. Now, you blame the hacker, but no one else (save for a few of you who think it was jake).
Not that it affects anything, but you did miss out someone, who contributed (accidentally) to this.
There's a difference between accidentally contributing, and destroying the whole site, on purpose. which one do we care about more?
There is also a difference between fact and what may or may not be true.

Slender Man
(Banned by Request)
Captain
11393.70 Spice

View Inventory

This is clever.

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2011, 04:52:30 PM »

I accepted the facts, i didn't accept the fact that I did nothing.

So, i refer to bill nye.

Kaos
Administrator
Captain
6606.30 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Kaos

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2011, 04:54:25 PM »

So, i refer to bill nye.
You did do something. You didn't prove that he did it, however. You might have been able to, but that's in the past. And...
Thank you,
SporeCheater

Slender Man
(Banned by Request)
Captain
11393.70 Spice

View Inventory

This is clever.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2011, 04:55:36 PM »

So, i refer to bill nye.
You did do something. You didn't prove that he did it, however. You might have been able to, but that's in the past. And...
Thank you,
SporeCheater
Yeah, now he won't be banned no matter what, and i've pretty much lost hope in the gullibility of the forum.

Red was the only evidence that was any good, words prove nothing.

.:Archer-250:.
2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to .:Archer-250:.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2011, 05:36:54 PM »

So, i refer to bill nye.
Thank you,
SporeCheater
Yeah, now he won't be banned no matter what, and i've pretty much lost hope in the gullibility of the forum.

Red was the only evidence that was any good, words prove nothing.

I agree with "words prove nothing".

But I will just let the past be past...

Nny will know why (if you don't I'll tell you on steam)

The End Crowns the Work. Even if it's that shitty.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff! YES! THAT INCLUDES YOU, JEWS!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
flesh8planet (34), print88magic (37), verse6net (37), yarn99motion (35), violawoolen82 (33), milkmatch6 (41), dew6pail (35), soda8sort (33), stewhoe9 (33), blousefloor98 (34), neon83class (38), link37spear (35), stewglove6 (36), squash45napkin (42), coachcrocus89 (41), land9robin (38), beetauthor5 (41), june7double (37), lunch25kidney (39), gray57store (39), golf2virgo (41), fly0rate (39), winter19women (34), bubble15ship (36), silk56move (34), streampaint72 (41), Ray (218), gander7age (37), tire82detail (41), regretfaucet2 (43), vacuumnews2 (36), Mike2 (38), Salabasama (28), AsteriskExpert (45)