SporeBase Forum
February 22, 2018, 11:05:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: NOTICE: Outlook email addresses have been universally banned due to an endless wave of bots using this email provider. If you made an account using Outlook and got swept up by the wildcard ban, feel free to rejoin using a more common email provider such as Gmail, etc.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 17 Creations Disappeared, Can Anyone Help!?  (Read 1014 times)
leila777
Marine Recruit
674.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to leila777

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2011, 12:12:18 AM »

Only 32 of my 49 creations appear in-game. This seems to be due to a problem with my second screen name.
These are the same creations that appear fine under my primary screen name in the Sporepedia. All are Sporecasted, with C&C installed the same way and everything downloaded. They don't show in either core Spore or GA.

I have a secondary screen name, leilachandra777, and did the missing creations with it, but it isn't credited with any; it never was, in Sporepedia, but worked find when I could log in with it, which also showed all creations available. I can't log in with it now, either with my email or a colon with the name following, since I had to reinstall.

Don't tell me to go to support, been there: so far I've been given a completely irrelevant macro re: the Creator and then instructions on how to uninstall in Windows (I'm on Mac, not that it would matter for this, but geeze?) 

I work as customer support online for a game store myself, and would have been fired within 2 days for anything like this - need real help, from real people. 
vexx32
1st Commendation
Visiting Administrator
Lieutenant
2114.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to vexx32

Vengeance Warrior [1st Commmendation]

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 04:57:59 AM »

Hmm. hard to say, but I think the problem is a corrupted database file. It's not something you'd be able to fix, I think.

Minecraft Username: vexx32
leila777
Marine Recruit
674.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to leila777

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 01:59:33 PM »

If I can't fix it, can anything at all be done?  Just heard from support on new ticket about this (they quit after uninstalling in windows), they totally didn't read the first sentence again, macro about making things show in sporepedia, last thing I care about.  No hope there, illiterate, would be the point. 

Can I delete it, anything, cause as far as I'm concerned Spore only exists because of its creative side, with that many gone, it's nuked. 
leila777
Marine Recruit
674.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to leila777

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 05:37:38 PM »

Saved, by someone in the Sporum the exact same thing happened to.  Advice (valuable) go to chat here: Support.EA.com/chat   Way better than other fake non-existent support.  Also I have 98 creations, but who cares what sporepedia thinks, thought more were missing...  whew, I was seriously ready to nuke it too. 
Kaos
PM me if you need help with anything
Administrator
Captain
6606.30 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Kaos

Watching out for everyone.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 05:50:19 AM »

Saved, by someone in the Sporum the exact same thing happened to.  Advice (valuable) go to chat here: Support.EA.com/chat   Way better than other fake non-existent support.  Also I have 98 creations, but who cares what sporepedia thinks, thought more were missing...  whew, I was seriously ready to nuke it too. 
Fantastic! It's excellent to know that that works.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
Ernestino44 (45), valyreib (40), n3ilwryt (37), pumpcanada8 (40), francislamb11 (40), AudiRS3maniac (32), teeth14david (40), Nato (22), Wolfy D (26), foofiegoo444 (38)