SporeBase Forum
January 16, 2018, 01:52:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fun Fact: The current fastest supercomputer is the Chinese Milky Way-2 with an incredible speed of 33.86 petaflops per second.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Game  (Read 5230 times)
MangoJuice
Official Beverage Inspector
Global Moderator
Strategic Assistant
12626.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MangoJuice

Probably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 04:07:16 PM »

Guys, enough already. Another off-topic mention about The Game will make some things happen.

Things.

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

Member from 2009 (lurks on occasion)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 11:29:15 PM »

This topic's name makes me angry.
That meme is old and useless.
Well sorry to push your buttons. I was just stating something for fun. Sorry i even talk at all.
Getting all emo over something small like that doesn't really help the situation.
I'm not getting emo. Jeez, you take everything way too seriously. If you have nothing nice to post, then don't post at all.
Mango doesn't have a grudge with you or hates you or out to get you or anything like that. He is just doing his job. Give him a bit of a break guys , he's doing the best he can Grin

.:Archer-250:.
2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to .:Archer-250:.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 03:32:09 AM »

I'm not buying THE GAME

I'm content with certain other RPG games.

The End Crowns the Work. Even if it's that shitty.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff! YES! THAT INCLUDES YOU, JEWS!
Basil!
1st Commendation
Reporter
Lieutenant
7048.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Basil!

This is me...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 01:35:23 PM »

Well sorry to push your buttons. I was just stating something for fun. Sorry i even talk at all.
Getting all emo over something small like that doesn't really help the situation.
I'm not getting emo. Jeez, you take everything way too seriously. If you have nothing nice to post, then don't post at all.
Mango doesn't have a grudge with you or hates you or out to get you or anything like that. He is just doing his job. Give him a bit of a break guys , he's doing the best he can Grin
But i feel that he does have a grudge. hopefully the new mod rules will make him let go of it.

(click to show/hide)
MangoJuice
Global Moderator
Strategic Assistant
12626.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MangoJuice

Probably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 01:50:55 PM »

But i feel that he does have a grudge. hopefully the new mod rules will make him let go of it.
Let go of WHAT? I've never had a single grudge against you, Basil. This is silly. Now let's get back on topic for the 10th time.

Ivy
3rd Commendation - Respected Member
Reporter
Strategic Expert
4551.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Ivy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 02:35:28 PM »

Basil, nothing's going to change because Mango isn't doing anything wrong. Now get on-topic.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 02:36:03 PM by Ivy » Logged

MaxDG1013
1st Commendation
Lieutenant
661.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MaxDG1013

"Weather forecast for tonight: dark." - Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 02:55:03 PM »

Let go of WHAT? I've never had a single grudge against you, Basil. This is silly. Now let's get back on topic for the 10th time.
It annoys me when people tell others to get on topic, while you are also off topic. You really can't make the second half of your post about the topic? To get people to be on topic, you need to be on topic as well.

Anyway, Darkspore doesn't seem to be a good game, probably never getting it.

MangoJuice
Global Moderator
Strategic Assistant
12626.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MangoJuice

Probably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 03:07:04 PM »

It annoys me when people tell others to get on topic, while you are also off topic. You really can't make the second half of your post about the topic? To get people to be on topic, you need to be on topic as well.
I didn't have anything to say other than resolving the off-topicness that was already present.

The discussion ends here.

2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 05:23:32 PM »

I didn't have anything to say other than resolving the off-topicness that was already present.

The discussion ends here.

Yeah, If he wants to keep arguing let him make a topic in the quick threads!

Now let's get back to THE GAME

Even though it seems to be a fine game, I've saving my money for MW3 and ME3.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff! YES! THAT INCLUDES YOU, JEWS!
Ivy
3rd Commendation - Respected Member
Reporter
Strategic Expert
4551.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Ivy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 05:29:17 PM »

I don't have DarkSpore yet, haven't even installed the beta.TheGame xD
Come to think of it, I haven't even played good ol' Spore in quite a while.

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

Member from 2009 (lurks on occasion)

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2011, 06:30:45 PM »

Nor have I Ivy, nor have I.

2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2011, 07:24:10 PM »

Yeah, I haven't played THE GAME for some time now.

MaxDG1013
1st Commendation
Lieutenant
661.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MaxDG1013

"Weather forecast for tonight: dark." - Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2011, 09:08:38 PM »

Yeah, I haven't played THE GAME for some time now.
please quit it, it's gotten old by now. not the game, but the fact that you keep on saying "The Game" and making it bold.

2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 08:47:00 AM »

But nothing happened... yet.

3DRoxZon
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2011, 09:00:54 AM »

The Game ended when ISB was released.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
Oistin16 (49), Oscarweatherburn (49), DarkSideGrox (23), kentl3vy (37), quincebird1 (36), cone2sort (43), grasssleep5 (34), verse6net (37), yarn99motion (38), violawoolen82 (40), pullsheet7 (34), land9robin (39), deal08oval (41), coursefriday80 (34), james83bamboo (36), pink9neck (39), june7double (39), hobbscapr74 (41), cork69bush (41), haildeal1 (37), flesh8planet (34), squash45napkin (39), coachcrocus89 (43), soda8sort (33), blousefloor98 (33), Ray (218), Mike2 (38)