SporeBase Forum
November 19, 2017, 10:15:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SporeBase! Enjoy your stay. If anything bothers you, feel free to contact the SporeBase staff via pm. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Mario World.  (Read 6305 times)
gone
Officer
5123.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to gone

gone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2011, 01:35:37 AM »

What are you going to be doing for bosses?  I wouldn't mind facing Mario or some mob boss.

I might look at some custom bosses, but for now I'm just going to reskin the koopa kids.
Also, I'm not sure, but it's going to be something original.
gone
Officer
5123.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to gone

gone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2011, 02:54:21 AM »

Hey, guys, I'm looking for some playtesters, but you're going to have to have some experience with SMW.
By some experience, I mean a lot of experience, because this rom 'gon be TOUUGH. I'm saying this because I want you to use the least amount of save states possible, so, pretty much 0. Although if you're really desperate you can use 1 or 2.
MangoJuice
Official Beverage Inspector
Global Moderator
Strategic Assistant
12626.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MangoJuice

Probably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2011, 09:27:35 AM »

Hey, guys, I'm looking for some playtesters, but you're going to have to have some experience with SMW.
By some experience, I mean a lot of experience, because this rom 'gon be TOUUGH. I'm saying this because I want you to use the least amount of save states possible, so, pretty much 0. Although if you're really desperate you can use 1 or 2.
I have never played SMW. And I would like a copy.

Slender Man
(Banned by Request)
Captain
11393.70 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Slender Man

This is clever.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2011, 12:03:11 PM »

I've been playing SMW since it came out, and I couldn't beat his hack. WITH SAVESTATES.

just because of one part, where you're INVISIBLE.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about these, I had them disabled for the longest time...
MangoJuice
Official Beverage Inspector
Global Moderator
Strategic Assistant
12626.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MangoJuice

Probably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2011, 12:50:24 PM »

I've been playing SMW since it came out, and I couldn't beat his hack. WITH SAVESTATES.

Oh god what.

I still accept anyway, because I like a challenge.

gone
Officer
5123.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to gone

gone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2011, 02:15:16 PM »

Hehe, I MAY make that part a bit easier or remove it completely, I really just wanted to mess with you.

Oh god what.

I still accept anyway, because I like a challenge.
And I'll be sure to give you a copy as soon as I finish the level I'm developing, if you find any bugs or exploits notifying me would be the best thing to do, thanks.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:16:37 PM by Robfire » Logged
Raingerred
Civilian
31.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Raingerred

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2014, 08:44:37 PM »

mario game is my favorite game. I love it to play.

Pridezero
Civilian
3.60 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Pridezero

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2017, 01:30:33 AM »

What's more interesting to me

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
adlal (32), Arthelius-Ghost (42), jeffhome87 (37), button1nerve (35), stagemeal4 (41), branddancer18 (40), sharkink4 (41), crime66anime (39), maple4winter (36), wastedill5 (37), chain4egypt (34), taksony20 (41), C0DESUB (27), neon00timer (32), radartin84 (42), systemgroup48 (33), catsupbacon0 (36), bed2digger (32), toilet17detail (41), cityfender36 (36), mappuffin5 (38), wheel50wedge (37), toxx (22), Gillian90 (52), curlerlotion91 (34), Lottie84 (51), Kieran081 (38), ajrtap (34), Aiden55 (51), heipain (38), Skyline (25), je55mcoy (36)