SporeBase Forum
January 20, 2018, 08:56:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Here on SporeBase, we don't have all that many rules, but those that we have you must abide by. Click here to make sure you know what's expected!

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Peace and Quiet. And a basked of suggestions.  (Read 6265 times)
GoldSpark
3rd Warning (Flaming)
Marine Veteran
612.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to GoldSpark

Software is the world's future.

View Profile
« on: February 29, 2012, 09:44:53 AM »

Yes. This is from the world.
Please create 'Software Developing' thread instead of 'Game Developing'.
In 'Software Developing' add sub-threads about various softwares.
Rename  'Off Topic' to 'Spam Thread'. What is off topic?(Not the meaning).
Under the 'Minecraft' tread Child Boards are Servers? So no adults play minecraft online?(i do not play it.).
Create another theme for the forum. This one is old and it is like burned tree.
'General Information Central' contains "other games" that is 'Minecraft'.
If the forum is about spore why would 'Minecraft' be in General?
Move 'Other Games' section in  for 'Minecraft' and other Games...(Darkspore is fine).
Rename the 'GALLERY' tab to 'DOWNLOADS' tab.
It will be very cool. Spice now about the spice.
Since it is used for nothing it can be used for something.
Int the 'GALLERY'(which should be named as i suggested) section add 'Top Creations'.
In 'Top Creations' add best adventures, creatures, building, vehicles, etc...
All should cost some spice.But should cost more than 5000.
To ensure people stay on this forum and have fun. Plus it will lure more people Smiley.

And could you all forgive me for being the biggest S.H-I>T all the time?
It will never happen again. But i will give negative comments on some threads that have sign "?".
For the sake of the forum i deleted all my posts that annoyed most of the members.

There are more.

But after these steps are done you will notice improvement.

THE ARCADE:
Remove games that cannot accept 'High Scores'.
There is some profile with some weird lines to the top and down. He got unknown numbers of wins.

One sentence more please:

I didn't sleep well for 3 days. Today i will sleep as normal person and hopefully i will write much better.
I am totally sorry if something i wrote here is very stupid.I cannot even remember one simple sentence(it is because of how bad i didn't sleep). And yeah i must say this.
I know you over the internet for, well how to say, for some long time. Yes i love you all(Not a joke and not g>a.y). But my sleep owned me. So i must say that i am absolutely sorry for everything i have done to all of you. If something like that happens again please do the IP ban.
Now what i was going to say is that i am Mensa member that didn't sleep well.
No! It is not about 'Oh how good i am!'. I just had to say it. I joined 3 months ago.
I understand this is the internet forum and yes Vexx32(Sorry if username is wrong) i am fool.
And MangooJuice trust me i had no idea what i was talking about either.
Amber that goes for you too. Jake and others who experienced texts from this retarded person.
I am writing book called "The World of C++ and Java island".
Which means that Java took some ideas of C++ and converted it to better.
But C++ is better for me so i made it as 'The World' and Java as the big island in that world.
Okay now if someone didn't understand what i was talking about i agree with him.

Thank you very much for reading this i am sorry once again. And i hope i will post this book under the 'Books' section.

EDIT: You can see up there i wrote "One sentence more please". There you see how offline my mind is.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:49:46 PM by happykiller » Logged

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

Member from 2009 (lurks on occasion)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 02:13:04 PM »

1. Game Design is for Game Design, but perhaps they could add a Software based board as well.
2. Offtopic? Do you mean Quick Threads? If so, not all threads are just spam, most have a purpose.
3. Uh.. Child Boards do not mean they are for children.. they are a 'child' of the main board.
4. Because Minecraft is a big part of the forum now, we are not just Spore biased.
5. Other Games is for all other games in general, we have a Minecraft board for just Minecraft, Darkspore board for just Darkspore and Other Games is for, Other Games, simple.
6. I don't think it will lure more people, most if not all of the people who use the Gallery don't wish to make a forum account and post anywhere and we shouldn't fend them off by making free downloads cost, which they can easily get past anyway.
7. Just stop having an ego like you are better than everyone else and don't question EVERYTHING and we should be fine.
8. I don't think removing those games are needed. People don't care about Arcade scores that much and those who do shouldn't care about those few games.
9. You are not retarded, as you said you just need sleep and ask anyone I have had my fair shares of stupid posts after problems in my life. When you are not sleeping or feeling like crap, take a break from the forum or limit your posts. Take care and sleep well man is all I can say.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:41:29 PM by Amber » Logged

GoldSpark
3rd Warning (Flaming)
Marine Veteran
612.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to GoldSpark

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 02:36:32 PM »

1. Game Design is for Game Design, but perhaps they could add a Software based board as well.
2. Offtopic? Do you mean Quick Threads? If so, not all threads are just spam, most have a purpose.
3. Uh.. Child Boards do not mean they are for children.. they are a 'child' of the main board.
4. Because Minecraft is a big part of the forum now, we are not just Spore biased.
5. Other Games is for all other games in general, we have a Minecraft board for just Minecraft, Darkspore board for just Darkspore and Other Games is for, Other Games, simple.
6. I don't think it will lure more people, most if not all of the people who use the Gallery don't wish to make a forum account and post anywhere and we shouldn't fend them off by making free downloads cost, which they can easily get past anyway.
7. Just stop having an ego like you are better than everyone else and don't question EVERYTHING and we should be fine.
8. I don't think removing those games are needed. People don't care about Arcade scores that much and those who do shouldn't care about those few games.
9. You are retarded, as you said you just need sleep and ask anyone I have had my fair shares of stupid posts after problems in my life. When you are not sleeping or feeling like crap, take a break from the forum or limit your posts. Take care and sleep well man is all I can say.

Eh then this forum is fail. I am leaving bye. And so many f>u.c>k>e.d up people here...---___---'

MangoJuice
Official Beverage Inspector
Global Moderator
Strategic Assistant
12626.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MangoJuice

Probably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 02:56:54 PM »

9. You are not retarded, as you said you just need sleep and ask anyone I have had my fair shares of stupid posts after problems in my life. When you are not sleeping or feeling like crap, take a break from the forum or limit your posts. Take care and sleep well man is all I can say.

Eh then this forum is fail. I am leaving bye. And so many f>u.c>k>e.d up people here...---___---'
Don't think that you'll be welcome if you wish to come back with that attitude, then.

And don't evade the censors.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 06:46:21 AM by Amber » Logged

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 10:02:59 PM »

I thought the points I made were pretty fair and honest, right?

MangoJuice
Official Beverage Inspector
Global Moderator
Strategic Assistant
12626.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to MangoJuice

Probably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 10:58:29 PM »

I think they were.

Shouldn't have called him retarded, though. :/

JakeG
Captain
10728.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to JakeG

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 12:31:38 AM »

I didn't think I wrote that, I was trying to say he wasn't retarded he was just tired.

Whismy
Here, ish.
Global Moderator
Officer
5098.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Whismy

Time flies.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 04:56:24 AM »

A simple typo screwed it up.
Story of your life Tongue
.:Archer-250:.
2nd Warning (Flaming)
Lieutenant
1557.60 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to .:Archer-250:.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 06:46:38 AM »

Can I continue 3d's job of flaming this guy?

Please?

The End Crowns the Work. Even if it's that shitty.

Hi I like to disrespect thousands of innocents who died in WWII because I have a bone to pick with the staff! YES! THAT INCLUDES YOU, JEWS!
GoldSpark
3rd Warning (Flaming)
Marine Veteran
612.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to GoldSpark

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 07:02:33 AM »

1: Your are right here if only some paper and forum games...
2: Correct for you, i now see what i was writing >.<.
3: I do not have good knowledge of forums. But now i know thanks Wink.
4: This forum is fail if it is like that.. change it's name.
5: Bad Wink. People get's confused.
6: Most of the people who see Gallery will automatically decline to enter it. So 'DOWNLOADS' should be best. But better is 'Upload/Download' so the tool for modding can be seen there.
7: I do not remember that i was questioning everything. Tongue
8: Then people wont have fun with 4 members active for 15 minutes then it zeroes out Tongue.
9: Why did you Amber edited his post?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 07:03:58 AM by GoldSpark » Logged

GoldSpark
3rd Warning (Flaming)
Marine Veteran
612.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to GoldSpark

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 07:05:14 AM »

Can I continue 3d's job of flaming this guy?

Please?

Add me on yahoo. I sent you private message. Let's see how will you flame me Wink.
If you don't have yahoo then have a nice day...

GoldSpark
3rd Warning (Flaming)
Marine Veteran
612.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to GoldSpark

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 07:14:08 AM »

Don't think that you'll be welcome if you wish to come back with that attitude, then.

Go f.u~c~k your goat. Check where you posted 'then'. You inbred.

Lunamon
Marine Elite
3869.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Lunamon

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 08:30:47 AM »

Go f.u~c~k your goat. Check where you posted 'then'. You inbred.
Wow, man. Swearing at and insulting a moderator who you've already been warned by. Pure genius. Not even I can come up with a plan better than that.
Kaos
PM me if you need help with anything
Administrator
Captain
6606.30 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Kaos

Watching out for everyone.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 11:45:39 AM »

6: Most of the people who see Gallery will automatically decline to enter it. So 'DOWNLOADS' should be best. But better is 'Upload/Download' so the tool for modding can be seen there.
8: Then people wont have fun with 4 members active for 15 minutes then it zeroes out Tongue.

1: Correct, we could add a software subsection, but we try not to have subsections that are not in use. The reason why we specifically have a game design section is because people will go there to post about their game design projects. Nobody that I know of here is working on a non-game related project that they wish to share with the forum, therefore we do not have a software board. Why have a board if you don't use it? So people can use it if they wanted to? Nah, that's not necessarily a good plan. If so, we'd have to prepare for an infinite number of solutions, because there are an infinite (or nearly infinite) number of topics to post about, creating a board for each isn't necessarily a good plan, and also makes the forum more confusing.
4: Gold, one cannot simply change the name of a forum once it's already been established. That's like changing the name of a town to more accurately represent what's inside the town. Kinda silly, in my opinion. Also, we are still known as one of the few bastions of Spore mods, and Spore hacks. If we decided to stay strictly to Spore, our forum would lapse into inactivity, and eventually fall off the map. By welcoming other topics, we stay active and stay interesting.
5: As you may have noticed, Other Games has a few child boards that are of less popular games. Minecraft got moved to the forefront because the community was (and still is) very interested in it, so moving it up to where everyone can easily access it makes sense.
6: The SMF mod that adds the Gallery adds it as "Gallery". We cannot change the name of the tab.
8: Not sure there are that many games that actually have a SMF-compatible high score table.

GoldSpark
3rd Warning (Flaming)
Marine Veteran
612.10 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to GoldSpark

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 12:00:53 PM »

1: Correct, we could add a software subsection, but we try not to have subsections that are not in use. The reason why we specifically have a game design section is because people will go there to post about their game design projects. Nobody that I know of here is working on a non-game related project that they wish to share with the forum, therefore we do not have a software board. Why have a board if you don't use it? So people can use it if they wanted to? Nah, that's not necessarily a good plan. If so, we'd have to prepare for an infinite number of solutions, because there are an infinite (or nearly infinite) number of topics to post about, creating a board for each isn't necessarily a good plan, and also makes the forum more confusing.
4: Gold, one cannot simply change the name of a forum once it's already been established. That's like changing the name of a town to more accurately represent what's inside the town. Kinda silly, in my opinion. Also, we are still known as one of the few bastions of Spore mods, and Spore hacks. If we decided to stay strictly to Spore, our forum would lapse into inactivity, and eventually fall off the map. By welcoming other topics, we stay active and stay interesting.
5: As you may have noticed, Other Games has a few child boards that are of less popular games. Minecraft got moved to the forefront because the community was (and still is) very interested in it, so moving it up to where everyone can easily access it makes sense.
6: The SMF mod that adds the Gallery adds it as "Gallery". We cannot change the name of the tab.
8: Not sure there are that many games that actually have a SMF-compatible high score table.

World is definitely a middle size.
1: Try to get subsections that are not in use Wink. When some new comers see that it is their area they would probably enter there to make posts thus making forum active and active...
4: Can two?We are known for best spore mods... I  rarely get confused. This is the moment. You should make youtube videos... Wink. Popular for 'Guests' to get in register say hi in introduction and leave.
5: Trust me. Make 'General tab for other games'. Forum will get cleaner.
6: SporeCheater made stupid decision.
8: Then remove them. Because new comers will play some incompatible game and fu** up....

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 12:02:45 PM by GoldSpark » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
ouncehelium6 (33), squash45napkin (40), crackbook5 (41), pumpcanada8 (39), coachcrocus89 (33), milkmatch6 (33), slipdancer28 (35), llama4notify (36), golf2virgo (35), bubble9mom (34), cousin6dry (35), stoolstring48 (39), radish22beet (42), subway76trunk (42), bakeryweeder34 (40), tennis5beaver (41), string45print (38), celeryroof4 (37), peaceneedle7 (35), scentoffer1 (39), locust9willow (33), peak5yard (37), lockhour0 (34), Mike2 (38), thomasbail87 (41), Salabasama (28), AsteriskExpert (45), Calista59 (41), holiegav (37)