SporeBase Forum
October 17, 2017, 04:32:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: BUMPing - Always remember to check posts dates before replying to a topic! If the last post was several months ago, you should probably leave it alone.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buzzsphere 2.0  (Read 10574 times)
The cool dude next door
Civilian
225.20 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to The cool dude next door

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2012, 11:19:38 PM »

Hey I saw somewhere that the Buzzsphere mod included lots of things i want in spore (like the increased "moremoney" cheat) and when i looked it up all i found was forums. All i want to know is when is buzz sphere coming out and whill it have the same things in it as the original (like the "moremoney" cheat or unlimited Sol)

thank you very much,
                             Shane
P.S:yes i already got 1.6 and it didn't work Tongue
Lunamon
Marine Elite
3869.80 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Lunamon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 12:04:27 AM »

http://buzzsphere.prophpbb.com/topic245.html
(download links are here and here if that forum happens to go down)

It was 2009.. I really don't think any new versions are going to be released

also-
Quote from: Amber
The problem is that many features of the Buzzsphere pack, made for Patch 1.3 and below, aren't compatible with current versions of the game, especially if you do not have GA and the mod(s) installed in both Data directories.

If you just want the parts however, Amber has that on her essential mods topic.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 12:05:55 AM by Lunamon » Logged
Amber
MISUSE OF AA PRIVILEGES HERE
Administrative Assistant
Captain
1330.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Amber

Mountain Dew is my life's blood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 11:20:09 AM »

The parts pack of the latest version does still work with the latest versions of Spore as long as you have GA. The other packages, sadly, do not.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 11:20:26 AM by Blackstar » Logged

math341c
Civilian
79.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to math341c

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 07:37:59 AM »

Hey I saw somewhere that the Buzzsphere mod included lots of things i want in spore (like the increased "moremoney" cheat) and when i looked it up all i found was forums. All i want to know is when is buzz sphere coming out and whill it have the same things in it as the original (like the "moremoney" cheat or unlimited Sol)

thank you very much,
                             Shane
P.S:yes i already got 1.6 and it didn't work Tongue

Can you mayby help me? I downloaded 1.6 of that mod. I have betterspore already installed. And 1.0 ga expansion. I placed the items, guide parts packages with betterspore files. When i started the game up. I loaded my saved game. It was space stage. The buzzsphere guide worked. But i could not see any new tools or parts from buzzsphere. I exit the game and deleted betterspore mod. I started the game up. And when i load my save again. The loading frezeed Sad I exit the game again. And deleted buzzsphere and placed betterspore back. And know itīs working again. Please how can i get it to work Sad
Amber
Administrative Assistant
Captain
1330.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Amber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 12:56:54 PM »

DON'T install Buzzsphere and Betterspore simultaneously. That's baaad, since they clash like hell. Remove Betterspore, since Buzzsphere is far superior.

math341c
Civilian
79.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to math341c

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 06:32:36 AM »

DON'T install Buzzsphere and Betterspore simultaneously. That's baaad, since they clash like hell. Remove Betterspore, since Buzzsphere is far superior.

The problem is, when i uinstall better spore. And install Buzzsphere i canīt load my saves anymore. And when i create a new savegame on space stage then my sreen is just black after load Sad
Amber
Administrative Assistant
Captain
1330.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Amber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 06:41:34 AM »

Then you're going to have to wipe your application data for SPORE. Back it up first so you can restore your saves if you decide to revert to Betterspore.

The directory for your application data varies depending on your OS. If you're using 64 bit Windows, it's C:\Users\(your profile name)\AppData\Roaming\SPORE. You must enable viewing of hidden files and folders first, since AppData is hidden. I forget the directory for Windows XP, but the folder is called "Application Data", not "AppData", and isn't hidden. It would be great if somebody could provide the directory for me.

To be honest, I think it will be well worth making the switch. Betterspore <<<<< Buzzsphere.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 06:46:20 AM by Blackstar » Logged

math341c
Civilian
79.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to math341c

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 09:05:34 AM »

Then you're going to have to wipe your application data for SPORE. Back it up first so you can restore your saves if you decide to revert to Betterspore.

The directory for your application data varies depending on your OS. If you're using 64 bit Windows, it's C:\Users\(your profile name)\AppData\Roaming\SPORE. You must enable viewing of hidden files and folders first, since AppData is hidden. I forget the directory for Windows XP, but the folder is called "Application Data", not "AppData", and isn't hidden. It would be great if somebody could provide the directory for me.

To be honest, I think it will be well worth making the switch. Betterspore <<<<< Buzzsphere.

Hey thanks. One thing more. I just installed the Buzzorbit from the complete mods pack someone posted here. I installed orbit tools and parts. After i bought from a shop in space: Mega death bomb and Galactic fireworks. But i canīt find the Buzzorbit gun and the solar flare? I have been in 6 shops now, and i canīt find it. Itīs that standard? Or i just need to wait undtil a shop will have it avaible?
Amber
Administrative Assistant
Captain
1330.90 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Amber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 09:31:58 AM »

I've never used Buzzorbit, so I can't help you with that. Sorry Embarrassed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
Friend 001 (22), cougartip14 (39), Tiran131 (48), dinnerdoctor7 (33), Imran35 (43), Paterson96 (45), Odile92 (43), Halken079 (41), Winfred100 (49), Yordana98 (52)