SporeBase Forum
January 17, 2018, 11:44:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fun Fact: The current fastest supercomputer is the Chinese Milky Way-2 with an incredible speed of 33.86 petaflops per second.

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why EA will not make another Spore game.  (Read 12167 times)
Kaos
PM me if you need help with anything
Administrator
Captain
6606.30 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Kaos

Watching out for everyone.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 09:14:58 PM »

Wow...this is my most active page on spore base I did not know it was going to be so BIG on sporebase I was just bored and made a post.....  Huh Cheesy  Smiley
it has 13 posts, i don't know why you felt the need to do that.

Its not really big at all.
Chillax man.

Crabbybunny
Civilian
20.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Crabbybunny

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2017, 11:39:59 AM »

it could have been because its a very easy to adapt game because if the source code was known due to the game beeing creating your own universe there would also be a lot of mods but maxis didnt even bother about leaving the legacy to modders and so spore was locked to be a 'bad game'. EA is kind of stupid to not work on it because i dont known if they are still making more sims wich by the way are very famous and made all by maxis  but they could leave another team to deal with its football related games because maxis isnt that much of a  football developing team and so they could leave maxis do spore 2 by grabing spore and modify it create more stages like microbe and fix the aquatic stage that every1 wants even tough if it was played would be you pretty much raging at your computer because it was too slow , make creature stage more... survivalistic such as actual biomes wich really need to be implemented in my opinion so that you would have to make a wooly thing for cold regions with white color for maybea  spot feature ( camouflage sistemthat replaces the old 'z' sneak ability) and a cold blooded reptile or a strong insect for desert like biomes, a greenish raptor like creator for high camouflage that was small and wandered in packs ( they could maybe do a size sistem too so that if it is small it is faster and has higher camouflage and suffers less fall damage and if is big it is a bit slower depending on the kind of its body engines so if it is a big 2 legged giant it is kind of fast but cant kill small animals that climb on to it very easily  ora  4 legged herbivore that can reach taller leaf for more food and was very weak agaisnt anything) or a gecko like insectivorous reptile so that the creature stage had a lot of darwinistic like engines. i known its a lot of stuff that probably will never happen unless the developers of thrive do it

Also the 'Spore™' title is owned by E.A.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
flesh8planet (34), print88magic (37), verse6net (37), yarn99motion (35), violawoolen82 (33), milkmatch6 (41), dew6pail (35), soda8sort (33), stewhoe9 (33), blousefloor98 (34), neon83class (38), link37spear (35), stewglove6 (36), squash45napkin (42), coachcrocus89 (41), land9robin (38), beetauthor5 (41), june7double (37), lunch25kidney (39), gray57store (39), golf2virgo (41), fly0rate (39), winter19women (34), bubble15ship (36), silk56move (34), streampaint72 (41), Ray (218), gander7age (37), tire82detail (41), regretfaucet2 (43), vacuumnews2 (36), Mike2 (38), Salabasama (28), AsteriskExpert (45)