SporeBase Forum
February 23, 2018, 06:12:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: For all of your informative needs, check out the News Section!

Home   Help Arcade Search Shop Articles Links Gallery Login Register Wiki  
Poll
Question: what missions will you create?
war - 8 (80%)
battle - 2 (20%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "spore galactic adventers" adventures  (Read 1823 times)
sporeXD
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to sporeXD

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2009, 07:29:39 PM »

Pleaze tell what kind of missions you will create. Im planing on createing missions like sneak past the guards and then destroy am super computer or some thing and then destroy the mother ship or a mother ship.

P.S. I know my spelling and grammer suck.

-----------------------------------------Postmerge----------------------------------------------------ByNickertoby

<embed width="384" height="206" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" src="http://www.spore.com/flash/csa_widget.swf?userid=500287951255&username=gageversion3&host=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spore.com%2Fview%2Fuser-thumbnail" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" scale="showall" name="latest-creatures" /></embed>

Nickertoby: Merged posts and dont battles and wars share the same theme. Why not everything like museum planets and stuff??
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:56:49 PM by nickertoby » Logged
Nick12506
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 08:01:57 PM »

I'll be making one about my Hall Blaze family & can we have a mod compined the 2 posts?
Nick12506
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »

How would you know?
They already said they are supporting modding & hacking is kinda the same but you do it in real time.
GrnDragn
Marine Recruit
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to GrnDragn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 10:20:00 AM »

I don't get the poll. They're kinda' the same thing IMO of Spore GA.

"The Jerichonian race is superior to all others. Our faith protects us. It is our sheild. We ourselves are the sword that will spread our faith to every corner of the Galaxy. May Jerichonia guide you all." - Jerichonian First Holy Consul Narda Rommee
Nick12506
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 02:26:28 PM »

I don't like the poll, i'm making a planet so everyone can see the evolution of Hell Blaze & Hell like creatures i've made.
Anubis
Civilian
0.00 Spice

View Inventory
Send Money to Anubis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 09:09:46 PM »

If my copy of this would actually work (spore does, but not this) then I would make this mission where you can beat it two ways, the first way is you go through a jungle filled with Immature Fulascath (these REALLY cool creatures I made) that attack you in packs, at the end of this is a bridge, which is guarded by a large (semi-epic) Fulascath that you have to fight as well as packs of baby fulascaths that are attacking you. Once you cross the bridge, you get through a gap in the enemies (havent decided which race of mine to use for the enemies) defense's and take out or steal some object or another (like I said, my GA didnt work, so Im trying to get it to work and dont know what is "Possible" or not in the way of missions.

The other way is to try and force your way through the main gates. Here, you are attacked by a number of guards that you must fight off and somehow blast your way through the gates (I am thinking maybe a wild Fulascath is drawn to the sounds of the battle and smashes the gates for you, before being repelled by guards and running back to the forest) and be attacked by more guards. You will continue to battle your way paste guards until you take or destroy some object or another.

Another possibility would be maybe you would be trying to get in so you could set a bomb, and would then have a certain amount of time before you had to get out, idk if thats possible in the mission creator or not, but it would be very cool!

Anyway, as right now, my GA is not working AT ALL, so use my idea if you wish.
Eilwood75
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 09:42:15 PM »

i made a SUPER-EPIC war; its about 300 + 10 tanks vs 450 of others.
it is crazy!
Eilwood75
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 01:28:53 AM »

okay.  I put it in my post now: 

* WOTE- The Treturret War.png (55.14 KB, 128x128 - viewed 129 times.)
Eilwood75
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 12:50:23 PM »

Huh really?  I don't know how to make viruses; even if I did, I wouldn't be able to, my security system would prevent me... -_-  I like it that way, and I swear to god I wouldn't try to make viruses in anyones comp.
Eilwood75
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 02:43:01 PM »

yes, I know, but theres many more enemies than allies, and besides, even if you could do something, you can't even kill 1 enemy without recharging your energy to full; even if you have 2000 energy and 20E/sec recharger.  I made it qiuckly, so I will need to work on it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Today's Birthdays
n3ilwryt (37), pumpcanada8 (40), francislamb11 (40), AudiRS3maniac (32), teeth14david (40), Nato (22), Wolfy D (26), foofiegoo444 (38), niceone (38), siambaccarat (31)